Last updated: May 16, 2017
What We Collect
Information you give us. We collect your name, email address, password, and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information we get from others. We may get information about you from other sources. For example, you might opt to integrate with third party services. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information automatically collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, pages you viewed, and other analytics information about your use of our Site.
Web beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to internally operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. These communications are always optional.
- We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
Information Choices and Changes
Our marketing emails always have an "unsubscribe" link. If you unsubscribe from marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings.
Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Security of Your Personal Information
We take important steps to help protect personal information. Our servers are encrypted with SSL encryption. But you are responsible to maintain the security of your password and login information and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account. No company can fully prevent security risks. Mistakes may happen. Bad actors may defeat even the best safeguards.
Changes to this Policy
Please review this Policy periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Policy or any changes to this Policy, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.